Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Maybank Singapore sues NFC chairman Datuk Seri Dr Mohamad Salleh Ismail and his two children for defaulting on two housing loans.
2. Khairy Jamaludin says the government is in talks with Pfizer for procurement in 2022 as Malaysia ramps up its vaccination drive.
3. Police will call up the Members of Parliament and those involved in the gathering at Dataran Merdeka today to give their statements.
4. Revenue group confirms teaming up with the Sarawak State and Kenanga Investment Bank for a shot at a digital banking licence.
5. Hartalega Holdings believes its prospects remain strong in the short term as glove demand is expected to remain high.