Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announces a ‘GLIC mandate recharge’ dubbed Perkukuh to reform Malaysia’s GLICs.
2. Pharmaniaga gets an order to supply six million more Covid-19 vaccine doses to MoH by the end of this month.
3. A witness testifies that Jho Low attended a 1MDB board meeting 12 years ago, during which he took a call from Datuk Seri Najib Razak.
4. CGS-CIMB Research raises its average CPO price forecasts after Malaysian palm oil stocks unexpectedly fell.
5. Posco International and Petronas are reportedly planning to sign a deal for gas field exploration in Peninsular Malaysia.