Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The King says the upcoming prime minister must still file a motion of confidence in the Dewan Rakyat.
2. Sime Darby Plantations expects a “promising” FY21 financial performance as it reports a 63.2% jump in 2Q earnings.
3. S P Setia swings to a net profit of RM74.81 million in 2QFY21 from a net loss of RM134.34 million last year.
4. AirAsia Group's logistics outfit Teleport is acquiring a 100% stake in Delivereat for US$9.8 million (RM41.52 million).
5. MEASAT Global confirms that Airbus is building the MEASAT-3d satellite for about RM1.2 billion.