Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Sime Darby Plantation gets the green light to resume exports to the US after is is cleared of forced labour practices.
2. Petronas is finalising its first acquisition of an Australian renewable energy business, Reuters reports, citing sources.
3. PM Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim confirms the development allowance for MPs has been cut by over 65% to RM1.3 million.
4. Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi's application to have his passport returned permanently is dismissed.
5. The World Bank recommends that Putrajaya mobilises strategies for targeted subsidies in Budget 2023.